Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Check out the Black Bear Speaks Bookstore!

What do you want to see in the Black Bear Speaks Bookstore? I've got a huge list of titles that I'm thinking about, but I want to know what YOU would like to see there and what you might want to buy. Let me know!!!

Remember, a portion of the proceeds from sales go to local environmental groups. There's a lot of need for enviro-action here, and the more support they get the better off we will all be. So buy a book today!

If you don't see a title that you want, send me an email and I will add it as soon as possible and email you back so that you know when it is available for purchase. It's really simple folks. No need to drive to Barnes & Noble, no need to go to the mall! Just let me know what book you want!

No comments: