Friday, March 17, 2006

Whew! I'm calling it a success!

Black Bear Speaks had nearly 4000 visitors over the past year! 3,919 from March 15, 2005 to March 15, 2006. I've been counting unique visits to this site, there is a record of how many individual computers checked out the Bear. If you scroll down, you'll note that the 4000 mark will be reached today.

Daily hits on this site have grown, averaging about 25 per day(that doesn't include me). That means that there are a number of repeat repeat readers, the Bear has gotten over 3800 hits since mid November.

Anyway, the message is getting out there. Thanks to everyone who has come to the site and read, responded, emailed me cool stuff, and linked their blog to this one. You've kept my spirits up for the past year with lots of positive comments, I really appreciate it. I also really appreciate it when folks tell me I've made a mistake or I'm just "fuuuuuullll of Shit!" Those are the funniest emails. I get pretty worked up about them. Now if I could just get those folks to start giving me job offers...

No comments: