Tuesday, April 18, 2006

More environmental news than you can stand....

I was off my meds for a bit, the guys in the white lab coats had to put me in the little room with the padded walls... don't worry, I'm back, feelin' good and ready to spank the world straight.

I've added another feature in the right column. You're now getting a breakdown of brownfields, development, invasive species and water quality headlines for Michigan. This is a student run service available from Michigan State University, but I have faith that it will be helpful and useful to Black Bear readers. These are four issues that I randomly chose to highlight. If you'd like to see other issues on Black Bear Speaks, let me know. I can add additional issue oriented headlines simply.

I'm considering launching about a dozen more blogspot pages, all single issue orientated. If you think that that would be more useful or easier to read let me know.

Thanks for the recent compliments and suggestions. Folks have been writing me almost daily with input. I was up until 2am last night answering emails! Keep it up!!! Thanks for reading kids, you're making the world a better place by educating yourself on the issues that matter.

Hey, there's another anti-bush blog called Empires Fall just started by one of your fellow readers, Steven Barnes. Steve seems pretty pissed about the Redickicans, and deservedly so. Give 'em hell, Steve! With Steve's writing help, we will crush the Republican hordes. Michigan will remain a blue state, with a blue governor and blue senators. Lets' stomp them back into the stone age where they belong. Better Dead than Red!

Now, get your fat butt away from the computer screen and get out there and make a difference! (But read the news first!) Me? I'm going for a bike ride.

No comments: